Welcome to www.theeventnut.com (the "Site"). Your use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). These Terms are made between the end user ("You" and "Your") and The Event Nut, LLC ("Company") and applies to Your use of the Site. Your use of the Site constitutes acceptance of these Terms. These Terms are subject to changes made by Company, at any time, effective upon notice to You, which notice shall be deemed to have been provided upon Company's posting of the current version of these Terms on the Site.
Company does not collect or maintain information on its website from those Company knows are under 13 years of age. No part of the Site is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using the Site, You represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
1. Scope of Use.
You agree to use the Site for personal and non-commercial purposes only and in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Information Contained on the Site.
The information contained on the Site is not guaranteed or represented to be complete, correct, or up-to-date. You may not act or rely on any information on the Site, and You particularly should not make any decisions based on any information on the Site. You must independently verify the accuracy of all such information before acting or relying thereon. The information may be changed without notice at any time.
3. Operation of the Site.
Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Company's control. Company assumes no liability for losses incurred in the use or application of the Site or the information contained thereon. Company will not be responsible for typographical errors or errors and omissions on the Site. You understand and agree that although Company may place notices on the Site from time to time regarding the possibility of adding extra features to the Site, such notices are in no way a guarantee to provide such features or services at any time.
4. Intellectual Property.
Company solely and exclusively owns all intellectual property and other rights, title and interest in and to the Site, including, but not limited to, the Company name, logo(s), trademarks, Site content, and the look and feel of the Site and all marketing and other business materials contained on the Site. All content located on or provided through the Site is the sole and exclusive property of Company and is protected by United States Federal Copyright and Trademark law. Unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other federal or foreign laws.
5. You agree (a) not to copy, transfer, assign, rent, resell, distribute or use the Site other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, (b) not to remove any copyright notice, trademark notice, and/or other proprietary legend or indication of confidentiality set forth on or contained on the Site, and (c) to refrain from using the Site for any other purpose other than as expressly authorized in these Terms.
6. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, recompile, precompile, disassemble, hack, port, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure of the Site, or any software, documentation, or data related to Company. You may not merge or modify any of the Site, nor may You create derivative works or publishing of the Site.
7. Third Party Links. This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company. Such links are provided for Your reference only. Company does not control outside websites and is not responsible for their contents. Company's inclusion of links to outside websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the websites or any sponsorship, affiliation, or association with their owners, operators, or sponsors, nor does Company's inclusion of the links imply that Company is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol appearing on the linked website.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Company provides its Site and the information contained therein "AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS," and hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, of non-infringement, of lack of viruses, of accuracy or completeness of responses, of results, of ability to achieve a particular result, of defect or error correction, of ability to execute uninterrupted or error-free, of compatibility with any particular platform, and of lack of negligence or lack of workmanlike effort, and the provision of or failure to provide support services. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE USE, QUALITY OF OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE REMAINS WITH YOU. Specifically, and without limiting the foregoing, You acknowledge that Company has not made any representations or warranties with respect to the Site or the functionality thereof.
9. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, THIRD PARTIES OR AFFILIATES (THE "COMPANY PARTIES") BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES OR SALES OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF COMPANY PARTIES, AND EVEN IF THE COMPANY PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR SHOULD KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Indemnity. You hereby agree to indemnify, protect, defend and hold harmless Company Parties from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, costs, losses and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to Your use of the Site, including, without limitation: (a) Your breach of these Terms, (b) Your activities in connection with the use of the Site, and/or (c) any allegation that any information that You transmit to Company or others through the Site violates the law, infringes upon the privacy rights of any third party, or violates copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party.
Personal information collected on the Site may be shared with those with whom Company contracts to operate the Site. These contractors have agreed to use personal information of Site visitors only for the purposes of carrying out these operations. Additionally, Company reserves the right to disclose Your data and the contents of Your communications if required to do so by law, or as otherwise stated in this section, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company and others, including among other things to enforce these Terms; (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the public; (4) to correct technical problems and malfunctions on the Site and to technically process Your information; (5) to take precautions against liability; (6) to respond to claims that information You have provided violated the rights or interests of a third party; or (7) as permitted by law or to provide information to law enforcement agencies.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You use the Site and at all times thereafter. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of California, City of Los Angeles.
For further information or to contact Company with questions, concerns, or comments, you may call or e-mail Company as follows:
The Event Nut, LLC